A Piggy Paint bestseller! This sparkling bright pink nail polish is non-toxic, hypoallergenic, and virtually odorless, making it perfect for kids and safe for use during pregnancy.
- Water-based formula
- Dries to a hard, durable finish
- Does not peel
- Made in USA
- Volume: 0.5 fl. oz. (15 ml)
- How to use:
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Apply 2 - 3 thin coats of Piggy Paint.
- Air-dry 60 seconds.
- Optional for best wear: blow dry polished nails for 1 minute with hair dryer set on warm heat/low blower setting.
- Use Piggy Paint Basecoat for extended wear and Topcoat for added shine.