Model 1 | For Women Under 30
Replace tampons and pads with a more sustainable, more comfortable alternative. The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Its easy care and use make for a better period experience — wear The DivaCup for up to 12 hours without leaks or worry.
This model was created for women under 30 years old who have never delivered vaginally or by C-section.
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to ensure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, or any colours and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly — no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA and the Australian TGA.
- The only reusable menstrual cup allowed to be sold in Canada by Health Canada.
- Dimensions: 18.3" x 12.6" x 12.4"