Backpacker Cologne Sample Kit
The three vials of Backpacker Cologne in this sample kit represent the culmination of years spent on the trail, exploring the mountains, deserts, and coasts of the West. Designed to be worn by both women and men, these colognes are made from real plants and tree trimmings harvested in the backcountry by the Juniper Ridge crew.
Splash the colognes onto your skin and you'll be transported to alpine swimming holes, desert landscapes, secret cascade trailheads, and redwood-shaded campsites surrounded by coastal wildflowers.
- Contains: 3 sample tubes.
- Comes in a decorative tin emblazoned with "interact with nature."
- Includes booklet describing the wilderness perfumes.
- Scent notes:
- Desert/Mojave: pine resin, creosote, sun-baked earth, salt cedar.
- Coast/Big Sur: sea tincture, cypress pitch, black sage flowers.
- Mountain/Siskiyou: ginger cedar, redwood bark, spruce boughs.
- Dimensions: 3.5"x 3" x 1"
Organic sugar cane alcohol; 100% natural fragrance: tree pitch, plant sap/juice, steam-distilled essential oils. Extractions of mountain plants, bark, needle, and other things found hiking in the backcountry.