#6 Cone Filters | Pack of 2
Replace single-use filters with reusable CoffeeSocks. They're sustainable, non-toxic, and economical, and they make a great addition to homes, camping, and travel kits.
- Contains: 2 filters
- Use in machines or pour-over cones
- Fits #6-sized cone
- 100% made from USDA-certified organic cotton
- Handmade in the USA
- Initially, boil new filters in fresh water to clean and shrink for 10 minutes.
- Using your favourite method of brewing, add the desired amount of coffee and brew as is customary.
- After brewing, discard grounds (great for the compost) and thoroughly rinse the filter. Hang filter to dry.
- Periodically, once every 4-6 weeks, boil filters in fresh water to remove accumulated coffee oils.