ColdBrew Filter CoffeeSock | 64 oz
Replace single-use filters with reusable CoffeeSocks. They're sustainable, non-toxic, and economical — and this CoffeeSock filter helps you make the perfect batch of cold brew coffee in the comfort of your own home.
- Contains: 1 filter
- Sized to fit a half gallon (64 oz.)
- Makes perfect cold brew coffee at home
- 100% made in the USA
- Handmade from USDA-certified organic cotton
- Initially, boil new filters in fresh water to clean and shrink for 10 minutes.
- Fit ColdBrew filter over lip of wide mouthed canning jar.
- Add desired amount of coarsely ground coffee. We recommend 3 ounces by weight or 1 cup dry per 32-ounce serving.
- Wet (bloom) the dry coffee and let set for 30 seconds, allowing the water to fully penetrate the coffee grounds from the center. This is necessary to maximize flow and to avoid dry pockets and weak brew.
- Add filtered water in batches or very slowly, until jar is full.