Sproos Marine Collagen | 10 Servings
Hydrolyzed collagen peptides sourced from the skin of wild-caught North Atlantic fish help restore and rebuild your body's natural collagen. Studies have shown marine collagen to have the greatest impact on skin health due to its high bio-availability (translation: it is easily absorbed!).
- 10g of marine collagen per serving
- Pure collagen and nothing else added
- Highly soluble
- Add to your favourite hot or cold beverage, or even to soups or oatmeal
- If you are pregnant or breastfeeding, consult a health care practitioner prior to use.
- If you have liver or kidney disease or if you have been instructed to follow a low protein diet, consult a health care practitioner prior to use. Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- For the use of Quercetin beyond 3 months, consult a health care practitioner. Collagen may cause mild gastrointestinal disturbances.
- Hypersensitvity to lnulin has been known to occur.
- How to use: Add one scoop or sachet per day to 12-16oz of cold water and shake or stir well until fully dissolved or add to your favourite smoothie.