Buncha Farmers' all-natural stain remover works on grass, red wine, ketchup, blood, grease, underarm stains, and so much more. Even the most stubborn stains are washed away. Your favourite blouse, your grandmother’s lace tablecloth, your child’s car seat, even your walls and carpets – all of them can be treated with this all-natural stain remover.
- Made of all-natural, biodegradable ingredients.
- Contains no artificial dyes or perfumes.
- Has a light scent of natural eucalyptus essential oil.
- Will not discolour clothes or fabrics.
- If you encounter a very stubborn stain like blueberry or a baked-in stain, you might have to apply the stain remover a couple of times or work at it by hand — but it should fade and eventuall disappear.
- Cut or scrape off a little of the bar and throw in with your regular wash to energize your laundry load.
- Melt in hot water and spray or rub on carpet surfaces or car seats to get rid of stains and grime.
- Use to remove mold from surfaces, including your fridge.
Coconut oil, vegetable soya oil, canola oil, litsea cubeba essential oil, lemon essential oil, lye, water, and borax.